Single Edge Lipping Press
For applying lippings to chipboard, solid core and MDF panels, or as an edge jointing press curing one glue line at a time.
- Standard length 8ft, specials up to 10ft
- Open sided construction
- No width restriction due to open fronted "C" frame
- Removable top deck on platen for easy cleaning
- Robust steel construction
- Fully guarded
- 1.5 kW, 4 kW or 6 kW R.F. Generator
Two Tray Lipping Press
Designed to apply and fix wood lippings to chipboard, blockboard and MDF.
- Either straight or curved panels can be lipped
- Fully equipped to lip on all four sides
- Compact, well laid out
- All hydaulic and electric controls easily accessible
- Able to reload the second tray while the first tray is being processed
- Can fix solid wood lippings to chipboard of virtually any shape and size up to tray nominal size
- Two tray presses available up to 2800mm x 1500mm
- 8 kW or 15 kW R.F. Generator
Double Edge Door Lipper
Designed to lip the two long edges and the two short edges of fire check doors.
- Various sizes available
- Standard model for doors up to 8ft long x 4ft wide x 2.5" thick
- High speed line available and up to 5 doors lipped per minute
- Automatic air control to close the press and start R.F. Generators
- R.F. Generators each side of the press for rapid curing from 12 seconds
- Automatic door ejector available
- Automatic hopper feed system available
- Special versions for end lippings available up to 3m x 3.2m x 100mm
- 4, 6 or 8 kW R.F. Generators
Double Edge Gluespreader and Hopper Feed
Available to go with the Double Edge Door Lipper for auto gluing and auto lipping application from the hopper.